Control Your Ham Radio
Station Anywhere Remotely!
OUT OF STOCK due to Raspberry Pi4s still unavailable. Coming back soon!
We do have the EBP (everything but Pi) models available, MFJ-1234C-EBP.
Official Release Date: November 1st, 2021
Introducing RigPi 3, the second major upgrade to the popular MFJ-1234 RigPi Remote Station Server. The new RigPi 3 software image uses the latest Buster operating system compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B™ and 3B+.
Loaded with over 24 major new features and updates, the RigPi 3 software image provides remote CW element or character keying over the Internet, and support for new radios.
- Raspberry Pi Model 4B
- 2GB of Ram
- Faster 32GB MicroSD Card
- Keyer and audio boards
This Version is jam packed with features, as the release comes with over 30 new features to excite the ham radio world.
Operate all modes SSB, CW, FM, digital -- any transceiver mode. Control from anywhere via the internet using any browser -- radio, rotor, CW keying, VoIP, digital modes, logging, spot monitoring, callbook lookups, more.
What else can you do?
Operate digital modes including FT8 and RTTY. WSJT-X and Fldigi are installed.
Look-up calls using included FCC database or an optional QRZ XML subscription, monitor DX spots, watch for unworked or unconfirmed calls, design and maintain multiple logs, upload ADIF logs to the ARRL LoTW server, send CW from a mobile device, keyboard or paddle, has 128 programmable macros per account for control flexibility.
Single-click RigPi software updating, I/Q Input for SDR radios, onboard VoIP server gives outstanding 2-way audio, includes email, word processing, spreadsheet programs. 1000’s of Linux programs are available, including many for ham radio. Modify and program RigPi Station Server features using a text editor.
No subscription fees, no external server required, you own it to operate your station!
Use any internet browser on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iOS, Linux computers, laptops, tablets and phones to control RigPi. Open as many RigPi web pages you like in one or more browsers at the same time.
One browser can control a radio while a second can control another radio, etc. Two or more hams from different places can operate different radios using one MFJ-1234C.
RSS is a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computer running Linux and RigPi Keyer and Audio boards. RigPi Keyer uses K1EL WinKeyer3 integrated circuit for keyboard/paddle input. RigPi Audio is used for VoIP for remote, digital modes and I/Q spectral display (Panadaptor).
For a complete list of features click on the product manuals tab on this page and click download Complete list of Features.
A Few Key Features
- Latest Mumble client, 1.4 Release Candidate
- New bands added: 1.25m, 70cm, 23cm
- New Modes added: RTTY, RTTY-R, USB-D (PKTUSB)
- Remote character-based CW (in addition to currently supported element-based, requires free RigPi Hub 2.0.1 for Windows)
- iOS shortcuts to control RigPi
- "Tune To" macro for setting frequency, mode and passband
- Set max level for sliders or disable them
- Assign macros to F-keys (F1-F12)
- Latching macros for toggling commands
- Assign colors to latching macros
- Disable/enable band buttons in Tuner window
- Continent setting in User Editor now a drop-down
- WSJT-X logged QSO's now properly transfer to RigPi (fix)
- Bank buttons on Tuner window are separated, lock button moved
- Macro, Open web page (such as QRZ.com) to current DX call
- Macro, Open web page (such as DXSummit.fi) to current DX call or current band/mode
- Macro, set CW speed
- Last used macro bank is shown in Tuner and Keyer windows
- Additional Flic commands: send CW message; send arbitrary radio command; tune to band; start radio
- Latest amateur radio program updates including WSJT-X and Fldigi
- RigPi Hub updated to support character CW.
- Added BleachBit as System Utility for cleaning disk
- Select PTT Toggle or PTT Momentary