Same as MFJ-1708B but with N Connector
MFJ RF Sense Transmit/Reveive Switch
Replaced the MFJ-1708
Switches your antenna from receiver to transmitter using a relay. Shorts your receiver to ground during transmit. Use RF sensing with adjustable delay or PTT line. Has selectable open/short mute.
- RF Sensing for radios that do not have a keying output when transmitting
- Good isolation between transmit and receive ports.
- Good SWR characteristics up to 450MHz
- Receiver protection circuit to limit any transmit RF spikes
- Control Line input for radios that have a key line output
- A Mute output that can be set to ground to mute or open to mute.
- Power off bypass setting the transmitter to the antenna
- Adjustable receive delay 50ms to 4 seconds
Download Product Manual