RCS-8V HF to VHF/UHF Remote Coax Switch
Ameritron’s Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to five separate antennas using one inexpensive small control line (like standard telephone wire). Eliminate a tangle of troublesome coax and have a simple and neat installation with just a single feed line.
consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mountson your tower or mast and the control unit that’s placed at your operating station.
VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you’ve selected. A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labeling your antenna positions. RCS-8V
operates from a 120 VAC power source or RCS-8VX for 220/240 VAC. Use any 6 conductor control line (not supplied) and allows safe operation with 14V control voltage. RCS-8VN
: Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239. Specifications
- Number of antennas positions: 5
- Loss at 150 MHz: Less than .1dB
- VSWR: under 1.2 to 1 from DC to 250 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Capability: > 5kW Watts below 30 MHz, 1kW at 150MHz.
- Antenna select time: 50 ms.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC @100mA, AC adapter supplied
- Connectors: Teflon® SO-239
- Control Box: 6" x 6 ⅛" x 2 ¼"
- Switch Box: 5 ⅜" x 7" x 3"
|Ameritron Remote Coax Switches
||4 Antenna Positions
||5 Antenna Positions
||8 Antenna Positions
|120V Lightning Protected
|120V N connector
|220/240V Lightning Protected
|220/240V N connector