RCS-10X, ANTENNA SWITCH, 8 POSITIONS, 240VAC
Ameritron`s Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to eight HF antennas so you can replace 8 coax feedlines with a single coax. Eliminate a tangle of troublesome coax and have a simple and near installation with just a single coax feedline! The RCS-10 consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mounts on your tower or mast and the control unit thats placed at your operating station.
- Inexpensive and simple wiring: selects up to eight antennas using one four conductor telephone type control line
- High Power Capability: The RCS-10 relay box will handle over 5 kW into matched loads below 30 MHz
- Long Relay Life: UL/CSA/VDE approved sealed relays with 16 ampere switching current rating. Tested to withstand 1200V RMS.
- Flexible Mounting: The RCS-10 hardware accepts mast sizes from 1 inch to 2 1/4 inches
- Reliable Connectors: Teflon UHF-style SO-239 females, internal barrier strip for control lines
- Low Voltage: Requires 10-15 Volts at less than 300 mA.
- Wide Frequency Range: Covers DC to 100 MHz with low SWR, loss, and good isolation
- Highly Weather Resistant: Sealed relays, stainless hardware, and U-V resistant cover
- VSWR: Under 1.25:1 below 30 MHz. Under 1.3:1 below 60 MHz. Under 1.8:1 below 150 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms.
- Power Requirements: The RCS-10 operates from a 12 VDC power source. 120 VAC adaptor included with RCS-10 and 230 VAC adaptor included with RCS-10X) .
- Control Line: Uses any 4 conductor telephone-type cable (not supplied)
- Easy-To-Read Antenna Indicators Eight wide-spaced LEDs indicate the selected antenna
- Flexible Interface Accepts and outputs one-of-eight control signals, and outputs three-line BCD data
- Switching Box: Approximately 5 ¼" x 6 ⅞" x 3" and weighs just 3 lbs.
- Control Unit: 6 ¼" x 4 ⅝" x 3 ¼"
|Ameritron Remote Coax Switches|
|4 Antenna Positions||5 Antenna Positions||8 Antenna Positions|
|120V Lightning Protected||RCS-4L||RCS-8VL||RCS-10L|
|120V N connector||RCS-8VN|
|220/240V Lightning Protected||RCS-4LX||RCS-8VLX||RCS-10LX|
|220/240V N connector||RCS-8VNX|